Are you interested in purchasing a new construction home?
Here are some things you should know before you show up at the sales office!
There are many benefits in choosing a brand new home to buy, one major benefit that is often forgotten is the use of your real estate professional! I'm hear to let you know that it can be a HUGE benefit to be represented by an agent even when you purchase new construction homes from a builder.
Here are the top reasons an agent can be of service during this kind of transaction:
1. Your realtor is an expert on the area and can make sure you are aware of all the new construction developments available to you.
2. A realtor is always looking out for your best interest and making sure you don't miss any of the FINE PRINT.
3. Realtors stay updated on upcoming price changes and current incentives that builders are offering, so they can make sure you're getting the best deal.
4. If you don't live in the area, having a local realtor can help you stay updated on the progress of your new build.
5. Your realtor can coordinate with inspectors and make sure you get the proper home inspections completed and approved based on the builders inspection policy.
6. Your realtor may have referral partnerships with builder representatives, and can help facilitate in negotiations on your behalf.
7. Your realtor will help you manage the process between your lender, builder, and escrow to keep you updated at all times.
8. Your realtor is there to ultimately help take away the stress, and make sure you have the smoothest transaction with the builder possible!
So if you're looking into buying a brand new home, consult with your real estate professional for help!
P.S. using an agent to help you buy is completely FREE!!!